TWO MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Two face Rudraksha
Two Mukhi Rudraksha have two lines which travels from one end to the other end. Two Mukhi Rudraksha represents Ardhanareshwar, which is the joint image of the Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is the symbol of moon and it blesses the wearer with utter ‘UNITY’ and is related to Guru-Shishya, parents-children, husband-wife and friends. All desires are granted by the blessing of Lord Shiva and Parvati. Its unique quality is that it maintains oneness.
Important details of two Mukhi Rudraksha
- Symbol of : ArdhaNareeshwara
- Ruling Planet : Moon
- Ruling God: Moon and Sun
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Acidity and Gastric problems, Stress and Depression, Hysteria
- Influence on body organ: Heart
- Properties: It is believed that it washes away the sins of cow slaughter (Gau Hatya). Useful for good family life and good relationship for all people and to get married.
- Peoples experience: Wearing one mukhi helps to bring unity of all kinds- between friends, husband wife, father, son, or buyer and seller. It is used for material gains as well as moksha.
Benefits of two Mukhi Rudraksha
Two Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the basis of this universe. The benefits that a person derives from the use of this Rudraksha are similar to those derived from AGNI PUJA. In astrology it is said to remove the Bad and malefic effects of Moon.