SIX MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Six mukhi Rudraksha
Six mukhi Rudraksha is a low priced Rudraksha and it can easily be found. A six mukhi Rudraksha is same as five mukhi but the major difference is it has six line originated from top to bottom. As per Shrimad Bhagwat six mukhi Rudraksha assigned to Kartikeya elder son of Lord Shiva and Nirnaya Sindhu meaning hidden knowledge. This Rudraksha improves artistic qualities, expression power and makes the wearer good orator.
Important details of Six mukhi Rudraksha
- Symbol of : Lord Shiva’s second Son Kartikeya
- Ruling Planet : Venus
- Ruling God: Kartikeya and Ganesha
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for: Eyes, Sexual Diseases, Diseases of Mouth Urinary Disorder, Neck related Diseases and Dropsy.
- Influence on body organ: Root chakra, Prostrate and other Reproductive Organs.
- Properties: This Rudraksha purifies a person from various sins committed. It refines wisdom, improves the power of expression and also increases will power.
- People’s experience: Wearing six mukhi Rudraksha cures all types of mental diseases.
Benefits Six mukhi Rudraksha
It gives fame, wealth, health and happiness. And also provide luxury pleasure comfort in life. With respect to its medicinal values, it is widely used to control sexual diseases, diseases of mouth, urinary problems, neck related diseases and dropsy.