SEVEN MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Seven mukhi Rudraksha
Seven mukhi Rudraksha is found nearly round in shape. This rudraksha represents Mahalaxmi the goddess of wealth .This Rudraksha is blessed with good health and wealth. This Rudraksha also assigns to sapta matrikas i.e seven mothers .These seven mothers are Brahmi, Maheshwari, Kaumaari, Vaishnavee,Vaaraahee, Indraanee and Chamunda. As it is is blessed with several powerful gods and goddesses this Rudraksha brings fame, wealth , progress in life,and also removes bad luck.
As per Brahm Puran seven Mukhi Rudraksha assigns to Annanta meaning the supreme lord Brahma who is dimensionless. And to seven Martrikas (seven mother) Sun, Sapta rishis (seven great sages), Mahasen (Kartikeya), Anang (Kamdeva), Ananta (Vasuki), Nagrata (Nagraja).
Important details of Seven mukhi Rudraksha
- Symbol of : Goddess Mahalaxmi, Seven Mother goddess, or seven sages (Sapta Rishi)
- Ruling Planet : Saturn
- Ruling God: Goddess Mahalaxmi
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for: Sexual Diseases, Heart problems, Throat Diseases and Leukemia, Stress and Depression, also effective against Muscular pain.
- Influence on body organ: Optic chiasma and Pancreas.
- Properties: Wearer not get affected by any kind of poisoning, It removes sins resulting from committing crimes like theft, adultery and drug abuse.
- People’s experience: Wearing Seven mukhi rudraksha helps in controlling pain caused by arthritis.
Benefits of Seven mukhi Rudraksha
It offers several powers to the wearer. A person wearing this rudraksha can find hidden treasure get increased attention from opposite sex and destroy enemies.