FENG SHUI TIPS FOR JOB HUNT
A Job is one of the most important requisites of any individual. It is not only a source of regular income or a channel to get accepted by the society; it also showcases one’s talents and abilities. And when we talk about finding a new job, it is always a difficult task.
Whether as a fresher or as an experienced professional, looking for a job is always very stressful. There are many people who tend to follow many tips (some effective and some non-effective) during their job hunt. Most commonly followed tips come from Feng Shui. Now, we are not saying that lighting candles in the room or handing chimes will work for you in finding a job instead of sending resumes across. But by following simple Feng Shui tips, one can simply enhance the positive energy in him/her and keep him motivated while he/she look for an appropriate job change.
Some of the Feng Shui tips that can help you in finding a job are:
• Hanging a World map in the North area of you home can help you get clarity on your career path.
• The North area of the house, also known as Path of Life, is directly connected to the flow of positive energy in your career. Therefore, displaying images of the professionally successful people or the people you admire in the North area will help you in a positive way.
• You could also display Metal Feng Shui element art or items in the Northwest corner of your place. It could be a metal frame, a metal ball or more.
• It would be fruitful if you could add a water feature or a mirror in the North of your area.
• Also, adding colors – Blue and Black in the North of your house is also effective.
• You can also display images of helpful people in the career area of your Bagua (North). It will be helpful if you are looking for a change in career.
• It would be great if you could find your Kua Number, as it will activate your personal direction of success. You can also use a few traditional Feng Shui good luck charms.
• Ensure that the main entrance of your house is not blocked.
• Also, make sure that your closets are well organised and not overstuffed. Also, ensure that there is minimum clutter in your home, especially in your bedroom.
• Take good care that there is nothing beneath the bed you sleep on.
• Do not ignore the area of Money and Abundance (The Southeast area of your home). Include some Feng Shui charms to increase positivity in this area.
• Try to spend ample time in good Feng Shui environment. Take good sleep, eat well and take good care of yourself.
And lastly, keep a positive and positive attitude, and you will get a job you deserve.