REMEDIES FOR VASTU DOSH
Vastu is a form of science. If we go through the vedas we would have a fair understanding of panchmahabhutas which is geography, topography, direction, environment and physical architecture. If we take a closer look any flaw, misbalance or deficiency in any of these will lead to dosha or defects.
A Vastu dosh/defect can be corrected through the changes in rooms, through interiors of the house by changing the locations, by using certain devices. Vastu defects leads to sadness and disharmony if we implement the vastu dosh remedies properly it will bring back happiness and peaceful environment at our homes.
One can recite the mantra “Om namah Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay Namah” mantra every Tuesday morning 108 times.
Vastu Dosh Remedies
Here are some very simple remedies that one can perform himself, with minimum expenses.
- Light a lamp daily evening near water pot in the house
- The statue of Hanuman ji should not be placed in South-East.
- All the doors should open inside so that the energy may remain inside
- The hinges of doors should be noiseless. The hinges may be greased periodically
- The doors should open towards right hand
- Bed should not be put under a beam
- There should not be five corners in the ceiling of a room
- Pictures or photos depicting violence in any form should not be placed in the residence or place of business