The three Mukhi Rudraksha has three natural lines or Mukhas on its surface .Three Mukhi Rudraksha represents Agni, i.e. fire that burns and consumes everything. This Rudraksha helps the wearer to fight with all kinds of situation and win over them.
Important Information of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Symbol of : Agni
- Ruling Planet : Mars
- Ruling God: Three Deva
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Children with frequent fever, Diseases of Liver and Gall Bladder, Stress and Depression, for BP Control
- Influence on body organ: Throat and Celica plexus
- Properties: It is believed that it purifies a person from all sins committed in the past.
- As per Shrimad Devi Bhagwat this Rudraksha condones the sin of performing abortion. Also it makes the soul pure and enables one to live a life without guilt.
- People’s experience: Wearing three mukhi helps to overcome from all types of diseases and also counters the ill effects of Mars like land disputes, blood poisoning and accidents.
Benefits of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
Three Mukhi Rudraksha curtails the destructive forces within a person and evolves his creativity and removes the malefic and bad effects of Mars.
Mantras to be chant
“Om kleem Namah” (Shiva Puran)
“Om Om Namah” (Padma Puran)
“Om Dhum Dhum Namah” (Skand Puran)
“Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad)
“OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat”
“Om Namah Shivaya”