Crystal balls Gazing
Crystal balls have been used for scrying from the time of ancient periods. Scrying or crystal ball gazing is the art of looking into a smooth reflective surface, such as water, mirror, glass, or a crystal, to gain mystical insight.
Most of the people are familiar with the image of a gypsy fortune-teller gazing into her crystal ball and divining someone’s future. Along with this image comes the common type of misconception that crystal balls have magical powers that enable them to foretell the future of a person.
While using a ball of crystal, a normal state is induced that dissociates the consciousness of a person, which enables the information from the subconscious to pass through the eye’s of a mind. It is here the images are seen, not in the crystal itself.
There are many things that needs to be keep in mind for the crystal ball:
- Selecting a right Ball: one of the foremost step is to take the right ball for letting to know the future.
- Cleansing: When you get your ball, wash it either using a soft cloth, and water.
- This will not only make the ball clean physically, but also help cleanse the energies of ball as well.
- Handling and Storage: A crystal ball is very personal. The person has to fully make sure that no one can touch it as their energies and subconscious thoughts will pass onto it and “contaminate” the ball, that cause the inaccurate readings.
- Charging: To charge the ball, place it in the light of a full moon for several nights. This will also make it easy to remember when to recharge it.